Created to meet the distinct needs of business and leisure travelers, Suriwongse Hotel Chiang Mai offers 4 modern accommodations combining contemporary comfort and Northern Thai style luxury all within Chiang Mai’s business center. With 137 guestrooms ranging from 30-98 square meters, including 4 family suites, the ambiance of each room, featuring a wooded-accented décor, traditional fabrics, cultural pictures and locally crafted furniture, will greatly enhance each stay for all guests.There are the following room types at Suriwongse Hotel Chiang Mai:
- 56 Superior rooms, 30 square meters each, with 23 king and 33 twin beds, luxury appointed bathroom and shower booth and contemporary décor are ideal for singles and couples, who appreciate the efficiency in an room with a sofa or 2 chairs at a table, offering a warm ambiance and remarkable comfort. (Photos)
- 52 Deluxe rooms, 32 square meters each, all twin beds, work desk and luxurious bathroom with a separate shower booth and bathtub are designed for adults or a family with kids sharing existing beds. A sofa can be replaced with a sleeping set up for kids upon request.
- 24 Premier Deluxe rooms, 45 square meters each, all king beds with luxurious appointed separate shower booth and bathtub are designed to merge luxury and efficiency in a sitting area, making them a spacious appealing choice for executives and couples seeking all the comfort of home.
- 4 Family Suite rooms, 98 square meters each, 2-bedroom king and twin beds with their contemporary design and furnishings, luxurious bathroom and living area offer all the amenities of a spacious apartment and are an inviting choice for a family gathering.
- 1 Executive Suite room, 50 square meters, king bed with separate bedroom and living room, providing cosy comfort paired with a warm and modern design where you can relax during the day. The room also offers comfortable furniture with two flat screen televisions.
All rooms are equipped with a range of deluxe amenities, IDD telephone, satellite TV and in-house movies, WI-FI, mini bars, and in-room safe. Additional amenities include:
- Welcome drink on arrival at the Lobby
- Daily breakfast at Fueng Fah Restaurant
- Daily in-room servicing
- Babysitting services